|商品名稱：||Net Radar 1.0.1 MacOSX|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Net Radar 1.0.1 MacOSXNetwork Radar for mac是Mac os平台上的一款幫助用戶管理網絡的Mac軟件，Network Radar for mac能幫助用戶掃瞄你的網絡和檢索網絡上的設備的詳細信息，使用監控功能，並得到通知時的裝置變更可達性，還能分配自己的名字，並從提供的圖標中選擇或輸入自己的圖標。
Net Radar 1.0.1 | MacOSX | 4 MB
Net Radar monitors the status of your VPN connection and shows the current geographical location of the public IP address of your Internet connection in the menu bar. Net Radar will warn you immediately when your connection is no longer private.
• Runs in the menu bar, showing the current geographical location of your Internet connection.
• The color of the displayed location indicates the status of your VPN connection.
• Clicking on the menu bar item will display a popup showing the location on a map and the status of your VPN connection.
• Can be automatically launched at startup of your Mac.
• Works with all types of remote VPN connections.
• The type of warning can be configured to be a simple notification, a modal dialog, or as a popup.
• Does not interfere with your Internet connection or VPN setup.
• Includes a Setup Assistant that leads you through a few simple steps to set up Net Radar.
• Can also be used to just monitor the location of your public IP address, without VPN verifications.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Net Radar monitors your VPN connection on two levels, internally and externally. Internally Net Radar monitors the start and end of VPN connections. After each change, Net Radar inspects the VPN status externally by comparing the geographical location of your unprotected public IP address, with the current metadata of your active Internet connection. When they are clearly different, then your VPN connection is working as expected. If they are the same, a clear warning will be shown by Net Radar, and the location name in the menu bar will be displayed in red.
Simply follow the Configuration Assistant after installation, to configure the baseline settings. Net Radar works with any kind of VPN connection, including connections initiated by the commonly used custom apps from the major VPN service providers.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Compatibility fixes for macOS Sierra.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor